Coming Up Roses
While a lot has changed over the years, some things remain the same—like strength, honor, passion and tradition. These are values embodied by every team that's made it to Pasadena. And since 1857, these values have been the hallmark of Northwestern Mutual. For nearly 160 years, we've worked side by side with our clients so they reach their full financial potential. We're proud to serve our clients and help them achieve greatness.
Learn more about Northwestern Mutual and the Rose Bowl
Welcome to Ben Wheeler's Website
Sara Dantin | Investment Client Services & New Business | (225) 408-4593 | email@example.com
Ambrey Nicholson | Insurance Client Services & Scheduling | (225) 610-1768 | firstname.lastname@example.org
My mission is to help you create a lifetime of financial security. Whether you’re planning for yourself, your family or your business, I'll work with you and your advisors to develop a customized financial plan that puts you in control of your financial future with integrated strategies, objective advice and recommendations based on your priorities.
A Message from Ben Wheeler...
What's your vision for the future? Your hopes and dreams are unique. Your plan to achieve them should be, too. The Wheeler Team will work with you to develop a comprehensive financial plan built on a time-tested, solid foundation to help you:
- Protect your income and assets
- Offer cost-effective benefits to attract and retain the best and brightest employees
- Reward and retain key employees who add the most to your business
- Protect your business from the unexpected loss of an owner or key employee
- Efficiently transition your business when you’re ready to leave
- Maximize your estate and create a lasting legacy
I also serve the medical community by helpng them identify their aspirations and goals. My team is there to help you achieve those goals by providing you with individualized financial plans and life strategies.
You may also find the following articles helpful:
- 8 Steps for Successful Entrepreneurs
- Getting Down to Business: What You Need to Know
- What’s Key for Your Business?
- Tough Question: What if You Became Disabled?
- For Physicians and Dentists
Read more: Article Library | Northwestern Mutual
The Northwestern Mutual Difference
Backed by the strength of Northwestern Mutual, my team and I provide you with a balanced approach to achieving your goal of financial security, assuring that your intentions have been understood and your needs are being addressed. And when it comes to implementing solutions, the full capabilities of Northwestern Mutual are leveraged to provide you with exclusive access to a comprehensive variety of products and services.